Helicopter Pilot Courses

Ocean Helicopters offers a wide variety of FAA courses starting with your Private License which allows you to fly for recreation, all the way up to advanced courses such as Instructor courses, Airline Transport Pilot, and our External Load course. We arrange M1 visas for international students and give you all the information – with no hidden costs – before you start your helicopter flight training.

If you are looking for an Add-On rating (for example, you are a Private fixed wing pilot and would like to add helicopters), please click the license you are looking for. The Add-On info is at the bottom of each page.

Student performing a pre-flight inspection on a Robinson R22 helicopter at Ocean HelicoptersFAA Ratings

Other Training